Summer at TCU is full of fun, learning and more fun! Camps are offered from July 7 - August 8 and programs are geared toward youth entering 1st - 12th grade. Combine half-day camps to make a full day of it at TCU! Camps fill early, so get your spots now! Click here to see all the camps!
Extended Education Camps: June 23 – August 8
- LEGO® Fun: Car Rally, Friends, Goofy Gizmos
- LEGO® Computer Camps: Nano-bots, Movie Makers, Pet-Bots, Mindstorms Mars Expedition
- Science: Mini Battlebots, Rockets & Flight, CSI Forensics, LEGO® Architects, Weird Science, LEGO®Mosaix
- Technology: 3D Animation, Digital Game Design, Fab-Lab, Minecraft
- Photography & Holography
- Outdoor Education with Camp Fire First Texas
- SAT Summer Institute
- Creative Writing and Screenwriting
- Fashion Week
Summer Camp Open House!
Saturday, April 12 10am - 3pm
Tucker Technology Building, Room 139
See what's offered, meet staff, on-site registration!!
Extended Day Coverage
Families needing to drop off kids early, pick them up later or have a place to go between camps can take advantage of TCU's Extended Day Coverage options. Fees are based on a weekly basis; individual day options not available. Youth staying during lunchtime coverage must be registered in both morning and afternoon sessions and provide a non-perishable lunch and beverage (refrigeration not available). This option is not available on all camps. See specific camp information to determine availability.
Ya'll Come Back Rebate Program
Simply register your child in more than one eligible camp this summer and receive a rebate after the camp season ends. $10 rebates apply to each additional camp for each child. So, register your child for three eligible camps and receive $20 back! It’s our way of saying thanks. Rebates will be processed in Fall 2014.
· individuals receiving other camp discounts are not eligible for the rebate
· Not applicable to TCU Summer Music, Fashion Camp or Camp Willy
TCU Extended Education supports many camps across campus. For TCU department-specific camps, please refer to their websites for more detailed information:
Transfer & Cancellation Policies
If you want to transfer to another camp section:
- 2 weeks or more in advance: no fee
- Less than 2 weeks: $25 fee, subject to availability
If you must cancel your registration:
- 2 weeks or more in advance: full refund, less $25 administrative fee
- Less than 2 weeks: no refund
- TCU will cancel low enrollment camps no less than 2 weeks in advance and participants will receive a full refund.
By Phone: 817-257-7132