Summer at TCU is full of fun, learning and more fun! Camps are offered from July 15 - August 9 and programs are geared toward youth entering 1st - 12th grade. Combine half-day camps to make a full day of it at TCU! Camps fill early, so get your spots now! Click here to see all the camps!
Extended Education Camps: July 15 – August 9
- LEGO Fun: LEGO Car Rally, LEGO Friends
- LEGO Computer Camps: LEGO Nano-bots, LEGO Movie Makers, LEGO Pet-Bots, LEGO Mindstorms Mars Expedition
- Science: Mini Battlebots, Rockets & Flight, CSI Forensics, LEGO Architects
- Technology: 3D Animation, Digital Game Design, Fab-Lab
- Digital Photography
- SAT and ACT Summer Institutes
- Creative Writing
Extended Day Coverage
Families needing to drop off kids early, pick them up later or have a place to go between camps can take advantage of TCU's Extended Day Coverage options. Fees are based on a weekly basis; individual day options not available. Youth staying during lunchtime coverage must provide a non-perishable lunch and beverage (refrigeration not available). This option is not available on all camps. See specific camp information to determine availability.
TCU Extended Education supports many camps across campus. For TCU department-specific camps, please refer to their websites for more detailed information:
Transfer & Cancellation Policies
If you want to transfer to another camp section:
- 2 weeks or more in advance: no fee
- Less than 2 weeks: $25 fee, subject to availability
If you must cancel your registration:
- 2 weeks or more in advance: full refund, less $25 administrative fee
- Less than 2 weeks: no refund
- TCU will cancel low enrollment camps no less than 2 weeks in advance and participants will receive a full refund.
By Phone: 817-257-7132